Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Nice to Meet You!

Today, I am a teacher! Yesterday, (or last year), I was a practicing attorney.


My full name is Amanda Victoria Fernley-Gonzalez.  I prefer to be called by my middle name, Victoria.  The hyphen I added after I got married.  I was born Gonzalez and added a Fernley.  

My husband and I currently live in Las Vegas, Nevada.  I was born and raised in Salt Lake City, Utah.     I attended the University of Utah where I earned a bachelor's in English.  In 2005, my husband graduated from the University of Utah Law School which took us to Reno, Nevada where he began his career as legislative counsel for the State of Nevada.  In 2009 I decided to follow in his footsteps and we moved to Madison, Wisconsin so I could attend law school.  I practiced criminal law in law school and for a short time after.  After I graduated law school, my husband's employment relocated us back to Nevada.  Specifically, Las Vegas.  I wasn't sure I wanted to be an attorney, so I took this move as an opportunity to try out a new career.

I get passionate about things.  Rant.  And then I change my mind.  Recant.



No comments:

Post a Comment